Thank you for taking the time to fill out our application!
We will likely have questions and will need approximately 10 minutes of your time to get a better understanding of your situation. After this conversation we should be in a position to quote you specific rates and terms.
Introduction – Meet Your Loan Officer
Trust is an important aspect to closing any commercial mortgage. So I’d like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Jeff Rauth and I am your single point of contact. I have 14 years experience in the commercial real estate business. I have closed over $300,000,000 and literally 100’s of transactions. I have worked for 2 commercial banks, 1 direct lender and as a commercial mortgage consultant. I’m a member of the Risk Management Association and have received a tremendous amount of training regarding commercial mortgage underwriting, SBA loans and other related topics.
Understanding the Loan Closing Process
Here’s how the closing process works:
- We review your application (which you just completed) and have a conversation about your loan request and goals.
- We quote you terms and rates.
- Assuming you want to go forward, we send you a list of what we need for a loan package.
- We review the loan package and do the initial underwrite.
- Assuming we think we can get the transaction closed, we turn the file into underwriting.
- A Letter of Interest is prepared and submitted to you for review and acceptance (Assuming the underwriters want to move forward).
- You execute the Letter of Interest – now we are officially in process.
- The underwriters do a full analysis and issue an approval aka commitment (or decline).
- Third party reports are ordered, completed and reviewed.
- Closing is set up with a title company in your town.
- Loan is closed and funded!
I look forward to working with you!
Commercial Finance Advisors, Inc